An hour for Lunch

For the first time this week, there is time for a lunch hour. As soon as we get to the door Siddie is 'well I can only have 1 pint'. On the 400 yard walk to the local he continues to make excuses as to why his lady gene is exposing itself.

'i have to drive', as walk along as we all know he lives so close to the train station, if he sneezes the trains are delayed.

'I have to go out tonight',as all parents know that whilst your kids are young you have no life.

'I have a meeting' when I'd checked before we left.

And so he goes on. Dillon is drinking Guinness and for my second special I have Double Swan by Elgoods. At 4.5% alcohol it is stronger than our first.

Even lighter than the spring ale
What a different taste, very flowery and leaving a bitter taste on my tongue. The aftertaste I quite like, but the first hit on your mouth is quite aggressive.
I'm going to rate this as 5 out of 10.

Comments