London Underground

So off to London zoo. We plan to meet at Camden, but we are running early. So I suggest meeting earlier, at Tower Gateway. Now this should be straight forward had my country bumpkin sister not texted me just as we head down the underground to say, no go to Bank. For those not familiar with London these are 2 tube stations, not a million miles apart, but are on different routes.

What to do. She'll be underground I'll be underground, and we won't know where to meet.

So now I'm about to spend an hour traipsing round the underground trying to find each other. We eventually end up at Camden where we were supposed to meet, just later than we should have been {sigh}.

By now, of course Siddie would be spouting his knowledge about london and its' history, but this is about beer. On our way back to the tube we stopped off and I have had a pint of Jennings Queen Bee, at 3.6%. A very light ale, sweet,and very light beer flavour. I can't taste the honey, but very quaffable. I like this, even if it is a bit weak, so I'll score a 6.

Comments