Rules

I was reading Siddie's blog this morning and I notice that he completely ignored the second pint yesterday.

You'd think that a great writer such as Siddie would have made mention of said pint, for the blog and readers, given it a score on the basis that he could updated the blog later with the finer detail. No he just criticised Heath for not showing up (again), and my abundance of typo's (how hard is that).

I thought we had a beer blogging rule, drink beer and comment on it. Not many rules, just the one, but a rule none the less. Shame on you Siddie.

You will notice the lack of a blog from today, as following his pitiful blog yesterday, he didn't turn up for work.

Today I had a pint of Hop Pocket from the Vale brewery at 4.2%. This pint, and I normally enjoy the lighter ales, was full bitter flavour but the aftertaste was distinctly sour. I couldn't drink too many of these even if I wanted to, so I'm marking this as a 4.

Comments