What The Heck Is This?

I am on holiday and enjoying some rather warm weather, most of which I ignore and sit in the shade, else that lobster coloured skin will return.

The hotel serves the local brew, I think is is EFES (because I saw some adverts for this beer on the way here) but have no idea. The pumps say one thing, the bar menu says something else, this one (picture below) is in a Liptons glass - tea.

So I don't know what it is, where it is brewed or how strong it is. It is however nice to drink (cold in this hot weather), although no where near as nice as a real ale.

So why blog a beer I don't know anything about? Well in these days of high tech, I was communication with Siddie last night (using some whizzy technology that Siddie would know all about) and he asked 'where's the blog'. Now last night here was late yesterday, so Siddie was spending his time at work wisely chatting to me, no change there then, Siddie at work, doing anything but work.

Comments