Charlie is Going on Holiday

Oh there is a happy man in work today, Charlie. For the first time in years he is off on a 2 week holiday to St Lucia. Time in the sun, relaxing and not thinking about work (it's the work bit he is really looking forward to). So what to do when a friend is off work for 2 weeks? Celebrate down the bar with a couple of beers.

Now, Siddie is no where to be seen, and no one else wants a break, so Charlie and I head off for lunch.

In between Charlie's smug 'I'm not at work for 2 weeks', he spends his time telling me how he is going to relax and do nothing while he is away. Thanks Charlie..(now I wonder if I was like this before my holiday, I hope not.)

In between breaths of descriptions of sunshine, beaches and non motorised water sport (powered sport isn't included on his all inclusive holiday) we manage a couple of pints of American Pale Ale by Milestone brewing at 4.6%. This is a pleasant ale, not hoppy and not zesty, but a good drink, and at 4.6% helped to pass the afternoon I enjoyed this 7 out of 10 from me.

Comments