Larry #2

Siddie is a nightmare. There he is doing no work, and wishing his life away down the local. Taking the mick because I'm such a professional, keen to have lunch and get back to the daily grind as soon as I can.

This morning was stressful today, I had a meeting I'd been dreading. In the end the meeting went well (at least I think it did) and I needed a break.

So off we trot to the local and we have a pint of Wandle by Sambrooks at 3.8% a delightful light coloured ale that has a hop taste and doesn't overload the taste buds. This is an 8 out of 10 beer. While I enjoyed this particular brew, Siddie was moaning about one thing or another, and the lightweight had only finished half his beer by the time my glass was truly empty. Siddie moaned and then, under protest, got up to get the round in. As we both enjoyed this so much was another pint of Wandle.

BTW the tickets are printed, the plan is afoot, I have a programme, tomorrow is the Great British Beer Festival in London. Yippee

Comments