Mr Windy and the Random Guinness #4

I got to the pub late today and was confronted by a large crowd of those already there ahead of me, which included Heath, Addie and Mr Windy, amongst many others. I wondered what we were celebrating, but it turned out everyone had simply decided to adjourn for lunch because it was just one of those days.

Happily, Addie had already lined me up a pint, and I was delighted to discover that it was a Sambrook's Junction. So soon after our successful and enjoyable brewery trip, it was like catching up with an old friend.

Several of us including Heath indulged; but Mr Windy won't give into to the crowd. Today was a Random Guinness day. That's what he wanted. That's what he had. If you're a regular reader, you'll know that's how he plays it sometimes. There's not rhyme or reason to it, it's simply what makes his world go round.

Comments